Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Morning Hot Flash July 22, 2008


  • Because it's really all about moi!

  • It's time to say goodbye. I'll miss "Ebert & Roeper", but I think their film critic format was out-of-date. And I really hated the fact that they couldn't ever have a woman on the show who liked 'Chick Flicks' without insulting her...and then without missing a beat they'd go on to breathlessly recommend a total 'Dick Flick' like Wanted as ground-breaking cinematic entertainment for grown-ups. Puh-leze!


  • Jay Leno's stint as the host of the 'Tonight Show' is also coming to an end. I still miss Johnny Carson.


  • On the other hand, I wouldn't mind watching these guys do movie reviews.


  • The cast of "Mad Men" celebrates their well-deserved Emmy nominations...and Jon Hamm speaks. No, I didn't really care if he could conjugate verbs, but it's a bonus knowing that he can.


  • The 'Dark Knight' has a dark night...and a not-so hot morning after.

  • After being photographed all over Italy with his hands all over Sienna Miller's machine-gun jubblies, Balthazar Getty wants you to know that he wasn't 'technically' cheating on his wife. Phew! I feel so much better now.

No comments: