Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Morning Hot Flash August 6, 2008


  • For those of you who firmly believe that the hottest spot in SoCal is on the Sunset Strip...oh so wrong!

  • I had been living under the erroneous assumption that Paris Hilton wouldn't have anything interesting to say until she was over 40....if ever. But I was wrong. Turns out the girl knows how to have a laugh, or else she knows how to read off of a cue card and someone out there should be nominated for an Academy Award for direction.

  • Boring, burdensome and non-existent...well yes, I'd love some.

  • Turns out when you're over 60 and wearing a face that bears little to no resemblance to the one you were born with, you don't want your grandchildren calling you 'grandma.' Just FYI...I think 'grandma' in any language is just as sweet.

  • Hey Muffy! Have a look at the uniforms Team USA will be wearing at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. I've got to go get my yacht washed.

No comments: