Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Morning Hot Flash September 2, 2008

I haven't been able to take even a 'staycation' this summer. So I've invented something new that I'm sure you're gonna love. Come with me now on...a...wait for it...'an imagi-cation.' Completely imaginary travel. Do you love it? Here's just one of the many places you can imagine yourself visiting this fall...did I mention it's free?

I'm trying to
take the high road this morning...Oops! I tried, but there's a parade with ballooons and everything on the low road. It's much more fun.

What we need to do is to make sure that the men who don't have the fidelity gene are marked. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest
having the word 'asshole' tattooed on their foreheads. That way, if you're into that kind of thing -- you know what you're getting right up front. Otherwise, you can avoid them like the plague, and wait some place safe 'til something better comes along.

Did you watch MSNBC's coverage of the Democratic National Convention? Then you know that there was a lot of bitch-slapping going on between their big-haired big ego boys. But
here's the whole poop -- it's almost as good as Obama's speech. Boorah!

This film fascinates me. I remember when this crazy French dude did this...and it's also a different view of the World Trade Center Towers than we've seen in a long, long time. Which is really nice.

No comments: