Friday, October 17, 2008

Daily Hot Flash


  • I'm speechless. Sarah Palin is charging the 'liberal media' $15 million for a peak at her emails. You can see all of mine for a dollar...
  • I don't care if they repeatedly use the word 'sentimental' in the review. I read the book and I want to see the movie!
  • I was born a Detroit Tigers fan. I have added being a fan of the Boston Red Sox over the last few years. If you watched last night's game, you'd quickly understand why anyone would want to cheer for those guys. (In the interest of full disclosure, I am still recovering from severe sleep deprivation and was napping on the sofa during the game. I did see all the good parts in replay after being woken up by the jubilant shrieks and jumping up and down by the Handsomest Man Alive.) It amazes me that any team would still believe in themselves enough to battle back from being behind 7-0...to win the game. Can you believe it? It is incredibly inspiring. Game Six on Saturday. Be there or be square.
  • Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are selling their Beverly Hills mansion. (Click on the thumbnail photos for larger views.) Wouldn't you just love, love, love to have breakfast in that kitchen and go for a dip in the pool? Ok, fantasy time over...as my mother always says, "Yes, it's a beautiful house...but who wants to clean all of that?"
  • People in L.A. like to think of themselves as trendsetters. They do hot yoga in Brentwood, naked yoga in West Hollywood. And now...Laughter yoga...you've got to be joking!

No comments: