Tuesday, January 26, 2010

There's A Full Moon On The Rise

I am afraid of the dark. I don't like spiders, and I freely admit to often feeling claustraphobic in elevators and other rooms that lack essential elements -- like windows or clearly marked exits. And now I have to add one more fear to my list -- that my racing suit is going to split while I'm trying to qualify for the 2010 Olympics. Thank God, that the only Olympics that I can ever qualify for is in my rich imagination. I have seen several versions of this video on the Internet, including one that adds farting noise (seems a little too 'on the nose', doesn't it?) and one that includes the uncontrollable giggles of the people standing behind her. I decided this was the most tasteful of the bunch -- yes, I AM using the theory of relativity. This delightful video reminds me of my favorite video of Matt Lauer and Al Roker learning to luge. There should be a link to it here. I think it's because they giggle little little girls all the way down the hill that makes it so funny.

No comments: