Friday, March 12, 2010

Got any fish or poultry on you?

It's Friday. And it's been a busy week. The worst news is that I have a huge list of things "to do" for the weekend. I have a love/hate relationship with errands. I love the idea of running lots of errands and checking things off my list -- but I hate traffic and shopping malls -- which always seems to be at the heart of running errands -- so I go back and forth on whether or not I want to spend my weekends running errands. I do know that I like to sleep in on Saturday morning and then watch all the television shows that I don't get a chance to see during the week. This weekend I think I'm finally going to get the chance to plant some seedlings for my patio garden. It's been a long, rainy dark winter here in Los Angeles -- and I know I shouldn't be complaining -- especially to people who live in the snow belt -- but without the good weather, there's very little to recommend about Los Angeles. Well, I like the people...and the movies...and the food...

No comments: