Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Foggy Day In London Town



I woke up a little early this morning because I was worried about a work project. Lately, instead of listening to the morning news, I've been flipping over to TCM to see if there's anything intriguing on. And when I say intriguing, I mean something from the 30's or 40's with a little song and dance. I was pleasantly rewarded this morning to find A Royal Wedding just starting...I played along. There are a number of fabulous Fred Astaire dance sequences in that film. He dances up the walls and with coat racks. In a word, I would call Astaire smooth. He just moves...and there's music.

In other news from the homefront...Roxy is eating bugs. Don't ask me where she's finding them. I obviously need to vacuum more frequently. I can't get her to stop. In fact, I think my screaming at her when she's chasing insects is making her more interested in bug hunting. The vet says I need to change her diet now that she's about to turn one year-old. (Her approximated birthday is May 1.) She needs to give up the kitten chow for adult cat food, but she has yet to find one that she finds tasty. For a bug-eating cat, she can be very finicky when it comes to what she finds in the bottom of her food dish. I'm wondering if the PetSmart carries insect-flavored 'Purina Cat Chow.'

No comments: