Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Daily Hot Flash



  • I love chocolate...I'm just not sure I love chocolate that someone has worn all that much!
  • Don't forget to stop into your local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf today for yer FREE holiday beverage today! You'll be humming "Fa-la-la-la-lah!" for the rest of the day.
  • Oopsy Daisy! This is why I've never wanted to take the helm of an ocean-going vessel. I've never managed to master the art of a three-point turn (mine are in double digits) in a Civic for heaven's sake.
  • I can't believe that the Beaver's older brother is an artist worthy of the Louvre. It seems crazy, doesn't it? Just yesterday morning I was watching an episode where his parents were worried that he was getting too serious with a girl.
  • Visit glamorous locations where James Bond movies where filmed. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that most of the chicks I know believe wherever Daniel Craig is at any given time is the most desirable place to be.

No comments: