Everybody needs a new romance! I'm singing the lyrics to crazy 80's tunes in my head. I was in college when Loverboy was at the top of the charts. I still hum this tune every Friday, but I don't use up a can of Aquanet getting my hair that big anymore. No, twenty years later I burn my finger tips on a flat iron every morning trying to make my hair as small as possible. Go figure.
- I love a mystery in a cool old spooky mansion in Los Feliz.
- Adorable Valentine's Day knitting pattern for 'smittens' has one inherent problem: finding a straight man who would be willing to go outside of the house holding your hand in a smitten. Not going to happen. Just not.
- Had a bad date? Why not tell the whole world about it? I'm sure that will make you feel better. Or him worse...
- I totally related to this article, but more than anything else I kept wondering how I could get her writing gig.
- Speaking of publishing deals I'd like to steal, Miss Piggy has just published her new book about how to deal with men, er, frogs. Whatever.