Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Daily Hot Flash

  • Tonight is Betty's favorite television night of the year. Yep, she considers this even better than the annual Christmas time broadcast of The Sound of Music in high definition. Shocking, I know, but true. This year, they're going to be honoring her boyfriend, Morgan Freeman too. It's almost too good to be true. Please, no phone calls after 8:00 p.m. EDT !

  • Thinking about making a change in your appearance for the New Year? There's a fantabulous website that allows you to upload a photo and then preview what different styles would look like on you before you commit to one particular look with the scissors. I personally only have one or two good hair days a month -- which when working in tandem with the severe PMS I seem to be afflicted with means that I really only have a couple of days when I can interact with the public. A new hairstyle might be just the thing to turn it around for me.

  • Here's a Cinderella who's not going to go without a fight. Hey sister! Go sister!

  • White House Press Secretary Dana Perino went on Christmas vacation and left the interns in charge. Did anyone see the deputy press secretary give his briefing yesterday? Seriously! He looks like a junior in high school. What happened to gravitas? And does anyone know where George W. Bush is spending the holidays? I've heard it's Camp David, but I've seen no photographic evidence of the leader of the free world -- which makes me nervous because there's an all-out war going on in the Middle East. Could someone take the candy cane out of his hand and tell him to act like a world leader?

No comments: