Monday, August 10, 2009

Can't Stop the Crazy

Roxy spent more time by herself than usual this weekend as we went to Las Vegas. No worries! She had plenty of people looking in on her and a professional cat sitter tending to her food and water. She got a great report from the sitter on Saturday. Unfortunately, she had blown a gasket from too much "me-time" by Sunday. She took my purse apart and proceeded to chew on some tampons, benedryl packages (she didn't get to the actual drugs) and lip gloss. When we got home Sunday night, she ran around the house like a crazy cat. At one point, we saw her hiding underneath the placemat on the dining room table. It is very cute. My only problem with it is that I'm missing my car keys. I swear, I put them in the key cup by the front door on Friday. And now...they aren't there. Hmmmm....makes you wonder doesn't it? Which is the more likely suspect in the disappearance of my keys? My terrible memory or Roxy's terrible desire for toys? It's hard to say, isn't it?

No comments: