Monday, October 19, 2009

I can feel it in the air....

It's getting to be that time of year. It was back to summer last Friday. It was hot...damn hot. But the weather has gone back to being like a beautiful fall day during the day and cool and crisp at night. Last night I even popped into the Jacuzzi for a few minutes after dark to enjoy the difference between the cool air and warm water. It was lovely.

I received a care package from Leelanau County of molasses cookies and Bardenhagen 'Honey-Crisp' apples. I've been fortifying these delicacies with candy corn and central coast cabernet. Yes, it probably isn't an FDA-recommended diet...but if I were you I wouldn't try to snatch any of it away from me. It's all so yummy.

Articles that caught my interest today...Marie Clare hired a regular woman to write about fashion...shocking! Inspector Lewis on PBS...I haven't missed an episode this season and I wondered where he came from...and this new Jane Austen website intrigues me.

May your world be filled with candy corn on this beautiful fall day.

No comments: