Thursday, April 29, 2010

Allright! This chick is toast!


You remember in Ghostbusters when the Ecto Containment they had in the basement of the old firehouse got shutdown by the city and all the spooks and spirits they had trapped were released to wreak havoc in the city? That's right -- it's the part just before Gozer appears in the form of a giant Stay-Puft marshmallow man to destroy the city. I love that movie....but I digress. The thing is that my DVR is about to explode just like that Ecto Containment system. It's been warning me for days that it is 98% full -- and I've ignored it and gone about my business and I know stuff I taped a year ago is being taped over. But tonight is the night -- I've got to catch up on some television viewing. There's been so much going on. And how's a girl supposed to get read to go to Hawaii when there's American Idol and Top Chef Masters to watch. And just when I think that everything is fine and I'll be able to catch up -- I realize that my beloved Red Wings are playing the first game of the Stanley Cup semi-finals in San Jose tonight. I can't not watch! My poor little wings got into trouble for just flying into town. They need all the help they can get.

No comments: