Friday, July 16, 2010

Still Putting Up A Fight



I'm still sick. Airplane virus day #11. Turns out my virus became bacterial pneumonia/bronchitis overnight. The next thing I knew I was really really sick. I've been taking all kinds of antibiotics, decongestants, inhalants and vitamins just to get through the day. The nights are the bad parts -- I can't breathe -- I can't breathe -- seems to be my mantra. They say summer illnesses are the worst. I think any illness is the worst. I must say that I'm tired of being sick and can't want to be able to sleep through the night horizontal on a bed like a normal person. Until then I'm grateful that TVLand runs old sitcoms all night long. I love M*A*S*H! Found this story a couple of days ago on CNN. It warmed the cockles of my heart. And I noticed this story in yesterday's New York Times. (I don't think I do one of the tips on this list.) Today it's the most emailed story on the website. Oh! La! La!

No comments: