Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Toons For Grown Ups



It's that time of year...when I get care packages from home that are full of apples and molasses cookies. It's that time of year when I wish that I could be enjoying the change of seasons. I love fall. And Halloween. And most of all...candy corn. It's also the time of year when the movie industry decides to change things up and release movies that could actually take home awards. It's the time of year when it's nice to stay home and read a book in front of a cozy fire. But not in California...here it's the time of year when the hills are alive with flames. So I'll be watching the television for the new season. Watching the New York Times for movies that I'll have to put on my Netflix list. And I'll be dreaming of going places where you can notice the fall leaves on the trees.

1 comment:

Niki Chanel said...

I really did laugh out loud at the last line... truer than I'd like to admit.
Niki Chanel