Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Daily Hot Flash


  • One of my all-time favorite films is coming to Broadway as a musical. The early review isn't great...but there's still plenty of time to work things out...in the mean time, I suggest you rent the DVD and enjoy the movie again...It's still just as funny...and unfortunately just as politically relevant.
  • Enjoy the movie with a cheap wine, these days you can get one that's better than Boone's Farm Strawberry Wine...and doesn't have the tell-tale screw-off lid.
  • I admit I am fascinated by Brangelina. Not because they're young, rich and beautiful, but because they're citizens of the world -- moving from a French chateau to a palatial villa outside Berlin. I don't know how they do it -- this constant moving. I'm still fighting with The Gas Company to get a $55.00 overpayment on my last apartment applied to the bill at my new apartment. ( I moved Dec '07.)I gave up two months ago and asked if they'd just cut me a check. They said it would take twelve weeks to process my request. Go figure!

No comments: