Friday, November 7, 2008

Daily Hot Flash


  • Back when John McCain first picked Sarah Palin as his running mate, I was enraged. How dare he believe that a rockin' chick like Hillary Clinton could so easily be replaced with just another vagina. It doesn't work for me...and it doesn't work for Gloria Steinem. I love it when a chick with some serious gravitas gets your back.
  • The Handsomest Man Alive sent me the link to this article by Maureen Dowd in the New York Times. He has pretty good taste, I think. Don't you?
  • I'm thrilled to say that the Brit comedian Stephen Fry started following me on Twitter this morning. Me and 10,000 other people across the globe. Now if only Rachel Maddow would follow me back. Yes, I have become addicted to tweeting...but that doesn't mean that Miss Goldie Rush will be getting her own twitter account any time soon.
  • Joan Allen is going to play artist Georgia O'Keefe in a made-for-television movie. Joan and Georgia are two of my favorite artists.
  • This post on Jezebel combines two of my most very favorite things: Project Runway and Michelle Obama's fashion sense. Thank you!

No comments: