Monday, July 13, 2009

Prince Charming Nominates Cinderella


The Supreme Court confirmation hearings for Sonia Sotomayor kick-off today in Washington DC. This is the first big show for Saturday Night Live Alum and now Senator from Minnesota, Al Franken. I hope everything goes well for him. I'd send wishes for Sonia to break a leg -- but she already did. So all I can say is go, girl!

Here's a little reminder to never mess with a well-accessorized woman.

And I thought this was an interesting -- fact-based -- article for women over 40 about skin care. I always feel like I'm being sold a bill of goods about what I should and shouldn't be doing. Some of the stuff is so expensive -- and in the end -- I'm never sure how much good it's doing.

Television Alert! I've become addicted to this show on BBC America. It's a couple of years old -- but it follows Andrew Lloyd Webber selecting the lead for a new version of 'Sound of Music.' The selection process is very interesting. Also, get ready for the British Open this weekend. I love golf in real weather.

No comments: