Friday, August 21, 2009

Stop The DVR!


Just when I thought I had planned out my television viewing for the rest of the year, I see a promo on TLC about a new show starring Trinny and Susannah. What? I've been doing a battle with a bout of super-duper-expialidocious insomnia and I saw the promo at approximately 2:00am while enjoying an episode of 18 and Counting. (Yes, that is the one about the lovely Duggar family from Arkansas -- the one with the mom who's got a clown car for a vagina. She's had eighteen kids. And counting. Don't watch it. Seriously!) The next morning I checked the schedule and there it was -- Making Over America with Trinny and Susannah.

Trinny and Susannah are my style gurus. Of course, if they saw what I wear to work everyday, they'd probably disown me. They can shave years off your age and pounds off your hips by showing you what clothes look best on your body and with your own personal style. I love them. I've written two fan letters in my life. One was to Trinny and Susannah and the other was to Joan Fontaine. Joan took time away from her busy golf schedule in Carmel, California to answer me. Trinny and Susannah did not. But that doesn't mean that I didn't set up a series pass for their new show. Check it out! These chicks rock.

No comments: