Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Night Train to Vancouver

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Skate Expectations - Bobsled Team Tryouts - Team Night Train
http://www.colbertnation.com/
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorEconomy
Turns out that I'm not the only one who's caught the 2010 Vancouver Olympics fever. This morning I heard an informed discussion about Kim Yu-Na's dominance over the rest of her figure skating competitors by some people who don't know the difference between an Axel and a Lutz. And I think the bobsledding video must've hit home, because I was given a tip about Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert's try-out for the bobsled team, which I must admit rivals Matt and Al's luge lesson for laughs. I couldn't look forward to the opening ceremonies any more than I am. Bring it on!

No comments: