Sunday, June 29, 2008

You Give Love A Bad Name


I've been told that Courtney Love has some cultural significance in the world. I am loathe to actually believe that rumor. For heaven's sake, Courtney! You are every man's nightmare about women over 40 come true. You're wearing me-maw grey cotton panties underneath a lacy see-through dress. Don't you know that's what men fear is going on underneath our clothes?
Maybe you thought you were scoring points by wearing a matching bra and panty set. Unfortunately, the set you're wearing is something my college roommate would wear to have brunch with her folks on Parents Day...and she was on the lacrosse team, enuf said.
Men want to believe that all women are wearing silky satin matching push-up bra and thong panties under our clothes. Yes, they are delusional. But I see no reason why you should burst their bubble...

No comments: