Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Morning Hot Flash July 2, 2008


  • Here's a little ditty that our rocker-girl Sheryl Crow isn't going to be caught reading next to the pool this summer. I'm insulted by the announcement of the release of the new book, "Buying the Cow in the Age of Free Milk: The Get-Your-Man-to-Marry-You Plan," on so many levels that I don't know where to begin. I'll just say -- "how did that chick get a book deal? Is it cuz she's a doctah?" -- and leave it at that.

  • Oh, Canada! You know that guy who sings the annoying "Free Credit Report Dot Com" song that you can't help yourself from singing along with every time its on the television, radio, etc...turns out he's Canadian, like the bacon.

  • Oh, god! My 'Plan B' just fell through...and I'm at an age when a good health care plan and a 401(k) is important.

  • I know I'm supposed to be shocked, shocked, I tell you, that Madonna may or may not be unfaithful in her marriage, but all I can think to say is...you go, you cougar-girl. Just remember to use precaution...and by the way, your husband's on the next plane over the Atlantic.

1 comment:

Morgan Richter said...

Heh. So I take it you haven't pre-ordered a copy of "Buying the Cow in the Age of Free Milk" yet? That title alone makes my stomach clench up a bit.

On the brighter side, Sheryl Crow is looking fantastic.