Monday, July 14, 2008

Extra Tit-Bits

  • Do you remember the episode of "Friends" when Joey told a Soap Opera magazine that he makes up his own words for Dr. Drake Ramoray -- the character he portrayed on "Days Of Our Lives." Soon after the magazine was published, Dr. Ramoray fell down an elevator shaft and broke his neck. This is the same thing -- only in real life.

  • New York magazine has posted two articles that are intriguing: Something you should know and something you should read.

  • One time I saw Kyra Sedgwick eating in the next booth over from me in a restaurant in Hollywood. I was slightly inebriated, and kept threatening to tell her that I wanted to do naughty things to her husband. I didn't, but I still do. Yeah, and I am a cheap date.

  • Pardon me boy, is that the Transylvania station? No, it's a full moon, but can I give you a shine?

No comments: