Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Morning Hot Flash July 16, 2008


  • If you didn't see this little jingle on one of the morning chat festivals, then you need to watch it because when you get to work everyone else will be asking you if you saw it.

  • I can be a niche!

  • "Mad Men" has become my favorite scripted show on television. I watch it twice -- once to follow the very intriguing storyline, and once to look at the stylish set. Every time I think I know where the story is going, or that the characters are stereotypes -- something completely surprising happens...

  • Stephanie Izard is the first female top chef winner...and she did it with grace. I'd expect nothing less from this chick. Did I mention she went to the University of Michigan?

  • Christian Louboutin stays up all night putting teeny tiny stitches into designer booties after the world's most beautiful three day-old people book their first photo shoot.

  • How much would you pay for a York Peppermint Pattie?


2 comments:

Keith said...

...And now I crave a York. Thanks. I'm trying to avoid scarfing down too many of them!

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.