Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Morning Hot Flash July 8, 2008

  • If I were the fabulous Jenny McCarthy, I don't know what would worry me more -- that my boyfriend could fit into my bathing suit or that he looks so good in it. Maybe it's just me, but I think a man with a great sense of humor is simply irresistible.

  • NEWS FLASH: Matthew McConnaghey's new baby boy born bare-chested. Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.


  • Simply shocking, I mean, S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G in all capital letters, news that Madonna may be a handful. Seriously? And the book is written by her brother. Whose brother doesn't think his sister is a handful? Seriously. Do I need to pay $29.95 to find that out?

  • He's cute, he's suddenly available...and he's into older women.


  • In the words of K.C. and the Sunshine Band -- "Do a little dance. Make a little love. Get down tonight." Find out more about globe-trotting dancer Matt Harding.

No comments: