Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Morning Hot Flash July 9, 2008

  • My invitation to the media mogul conference in Sun Valley must've gotten lost in the mail along with my seven-figure paycheck.

  • Hugh Laurie, known to Jane Austen fans as the very droll Mr. Palmer has found a very snug little cottage to settle with his family in the Hills of Beverly. The house looks like it was decorated by Miss Marple -- so the Laurie clan won't miss Jolly Old England.

  • I hate mean and snarky, but when Ok! Magazine decides to put an unwed seventeen year-old former child television star and her newborn baby on the cover of this week's issue, it makes me feel...nasty. Call me Miss Cinderella! Jamie and Maddie are both cute as a button...but I'd be slightly less nauseous if the amoral OK! editors had put screen caps of the Mini-Me sex tape on the cover.

No comments: