Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daily Hot Flash

"No, I just want to stay on, and wear the pretty clothes, and get made up, and enjoy myself."

  • The incredibly talented 82-year-old Cloris Leachman has got it all -- including an attitude that's hard to beat. I'm going to try to apply that to all aspects of my life. By the way -- Kim Kardashian, whose only talent is on display in an Internet sex tape -- was sent packing last night. So sorry!

  • I was devastated when I heard that my hero, Heather Locklear, had been busted for driving under the influence over the weekend. She's been struggling with a lot of stuff lately -- and let's face it, aging isn't easy -- even when you look like Heather Locklear. So I wasn't exactly surprised when I learned that there is more to the story.

  • Just what we need in the White House, a big fat crybaby who probably needs to wear adult diapers.

  • Is your blood pressure a little low today? Here's a great way to rev up your engine...Sarah Palin's thoughts on feminism and homosexuality brought to us by the fine chicks at Jezebel.com.


  • And just so you know -- Sarah Palin isn't going to be the toughest chick on the stage on Thursday night.

  • I take this note from a Nobel literature judge as a challenge. I hope you do too.

No comments: