Thursday, October 2, 2008

Daily Hot Flash

  • Someone ate crabby corn flakes for breakfast and got a little confused when talking to the press early in the morning. I'm not naming names...John McCain.

  • Sarah Palin is excited to debate Joe Biden tonight and finally get her views put forward to the American public because the 'media has been censoring' her. Huh? In all the video bits that I've seen the media has been letting Sarah Palin run her mouth. Is it at all possible that Sarah doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'censor?'

  • Why is it that Paul McCartney seems to be dating someone age appropriate because she's over 45? There is twenty years difference in their age...but no one is calling him a 'cradle-robber' or her a 'gold digger.' She seems nice and stable...and must be a huge change for him from his previous dry cleaning experience.

  • I've been watching a lot of baseball recently with the Handsomest Man Alive, Part One. I must admit my mind occasionally wanders and I start to wonder about things that have less to do with the game and more to do with HGTV. This New York Times article answered a lot of my questions.

No comments: