I've been struggling with life lately...I'll tell you why when I get the courage. So I haven't been blogging. I know, I probably should've...but I'm not that brave. I was pushed into posting some links today because there were so many articles about stuff that interests me in cyberspace...and I thought maybe you might be into it too.
- I have two words for you...Steve. McQueen. Immortalized on film and in one my favorite songs by Sheryl Crow, he's the sexiest man who ever lived. And since I've been living in Santa Clarita, I have also fallen in love with the adorable little Santa Paula Airport. It's the opposite of LAX. Which for those of you who use it regularly know...is another word for Hell.
- When I interviewed to intern at Lightstorm Entertainment when I first moved to Los Angeles, I told them that my favorite film was "A Room With A View." What do you expect from a girl who loves books? I'm certain that's the reason the people behind films like "Terminator" and "The Abyss" asked me to read scripts for them. Since I'm unable to travel -- can't afford it and can't do it due to health problems -- I've been doing a lot of imaginary travel. I'm living vicariously through friends who are traveling and watching a lot of House Hunters International. There are three places I have always wanted to see in person...Italy, Hawaii and India.
- Ok, so even if I AM dying, my plans to have my ashes scattered near my girl Jane Austen have been foiled. Not to mention the fact that obviously, my idea was NOT original.
- I don't know who I love more...Maureen Dowd or Tina Fey. They're both in my top ten of favorite girl writers.
- I love it when the press refers to my plans to overeat over the holidays by the euphemism "eating issues." As if!