Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daily Hot Flash

I spent the morning in the doctor's office, so today's hot flash will have to be quicker than usual. That doesn't mean that it won't be just as much fun!

  • I've been wearing her clothes all of my life...I can't afford it, but I would rock one of her outfits in a jiffy...if someone else paid the bill. I think Lilly Pulitzer is just one cool chick.

  • Isn't this the premise of Devil Wears Prada? Someone is loving watching kharma coming back around to smack Anna in the backside. I loved the book because of all of the years I spent being someone's assistant. (Yes, I did it all...the kitchen sink and I wiped their butts!) But I have to admit that I think the screenplay is a better story...it's rare when that happens so I think it should be pointed out.


  • How fun would it be to have a signature scent created for yourself? You don't have to be one of the Olsen twins to make your dream come true.

  • Oh, look! It's House Hunters International in the New York Times. How many BEAD-rooms does it have?

No comments: