Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie


  • Are men of a certain age, like the oh-so attractive George Clooney, you know, the kind of guys who eschew long-term relationships and marriage...Are they the new lovelorn spinsters of our generation? Oh sure! Convince me, you crazy Brits.


  • Photographs from Vanity Fair's annual Hollywood edition feature Academy Award-winning actors and the puppeteers who pull their strings.

  • Sarah Palin has a new and formidable foe in Ashley Judd. My mom and I have always referred to ourselves when we're participating in Keystone Kops antics as "The Judds." Ashley is the younger sister of Wynonna and daughter of Naomi. She's also married to a race car driver. I bet that she knows a thing or two about putting her boot into the behind of an opponent. I'm putting my money on her.

  • I don't know if it's because I read Nancy Drew when I was younger and never got over it -- but there is nothing in the world I love more than a treasure hunt. Even more fun is one that is successful.

  • Today's imagication gives you the option of several different chocolate vacations. Yes! Chocolate. Live dangerously! go on all of them in your imagination.

No comments: