Thursday, February 5, 2009

You are so beautiful to me



Jon Hamm, who plays dapper Don Draper on Mad Men, was on Late Night with Conan O'Brien last night to explain how he deals with the perils of being the Handsomest Man on the Planet. I know most of the countermeasures used to keep from attracting attention by men who are that incredibly handsome because I spend so much time in the company of the Handsomest Man Alive, but you might pick up some pointers that would come in very handy should you find yourself in the company of a pretty man on Valentine's Day.

  • Speaking of handsome -- the almost too pretty to be anything but French -- Eric Ripert is getting his own television show on PBS. Oh - la - la!

  • They're doing a sequel to 'The Movie.' I'm not sure this is a good thing. I'll have to have another Cosmopolitan and think it over.

  • I vaguely remember reporter Nancy Dickerson, but I thought it was really nice that a son was recognizing the career achievements of his mom.

No comments: