Thursday, May 14, 2009

Come Rain...Or Come Shine


I'm having a hard time concentrating today. When I get really upset, I get into a state of perpetual motion. Access to the Internet enables my emotion ADD. Instead of sitting down and focusing on one project until it's done, I surf the 'net -- moving from favorite website to favorite website without any purpose or specific goal. It seems like today is a good day to share with you some of the intriguing (and somewhat inspiring) articles that I've found online.


  • A story about an ancient art discovery that proves that naked women have always inspired men, and skinny hasn't always been the model.

  • Maya Angelou delivers a commencement address. Anything she writes is worth reading and always inspiring.

  • An incredibly sad, but compelling love story about two troubled teenagers This story is incredibly long, but well worth the read. I actually emailed the LA Times writer who wrote the article after I read it to tell him that it was amazing.

No comments: