Sunday, January 17, 2010

It Never Rains in Southern California

Storm clouds are gathering over Los Angeles. We're due for some rain. I mean open all the faucets and let the bathtub overflow rain. I spent yesterday at several different stores looking for rubber boots. I didn't find any in my size. The only ones I found were at the Disney store and they had the Little Mermaid logo on them. Probably best that they didn't have my size. Ah, well. Time to curl up with a good television. Figure skating...football playoffs and the Golden Globes. This year the geniuses at the Hollywood Foreign Press association have hired Ricky Gervais to host. This adds an element of risk to the booze-fueled festivities. Gervais is likely to say anything and then gleefully giggle about it. And what happens when it rains on the red carpet? Inquiring minds want to know.

No comments: