Thursday, August 7, 2008

Morning Hot Flash August 7, 2008


  • I love, respect and admire all of the women involved in the new The Women film project, but I also firmly believe that some films shouldn't be remade. And The Women is high on my list of films in the No Remake Zone. If, in the near future, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie announce they're teaming to remake Casablanca, I'm cutting up my Regal Crown Cinemas Club card. If you can take it, get a video glimpse of the new Mary Haines.
  • Did someone forget to tell blonde brain trust Jessica Simpson that Fancy was the name of a high-priced hooker in cowgirl Reba McEntire's signature song? Then again, maybe someone did...
  • Here's a chick over 40 you just gotta admire. I strongly believe there's no reason to let go of your spitfire attitude in your old age.

No comments: