Monday, September 15, 2008

Daily Hot Flash

Love this! Forbes put together a list of Hollywood's most overpaid actors and actresses.

Sarah Palin's growing popularity continues to confound the members of the public who actually have a brain in their frontal lobe. Personally, I am at a loss for words at how she has survived all of the media scrutiny of the last two weeks, and still manages to look just like a...well...like a beauty queen. Hmmm?

Meanwhile, First 'Richie Rich' Lady candidate Cindy McCain doesn't think she got a fair shake on the Boob tube. That's funny, I don't think I got my fair shake at owning seven houses...


Here's the featured wedding in the New York Times this weekend. I read them every Sunday with my first grande non-fat vanilla latte of the day. They're usually incredibly delicious -- but this one was almost too romantic for even my sensibilities.

No comments: