Thursday, September 18, 2008

Daily Hot Flash

  • A new New York Times/CBS poll puts Obama back out in front of the Presidential horse race after enduring two weeks of Sarah-mania. It was a national poll -- so it doesn't really count because as we all learned during the '2004 Election Debacle', our country elects our national leader using the Electoral College method. Before Sarah Palin banishes me to Siberia (which I understand she can see from her house), the method that I'm mentioning has nothing to do with birth control. And I'm with New York Times' columnist Maureen Dowd when I tell you that I'm so over Caribou Barbie.

  • Meanwhile, Democratic Veep candidate Joe Biden has been practicing inserting his foot into his mouth...again. I thought he had already gotten so good at this trick that he was an expert...but no matter. There must be a more eloquent way of saying that the middle-class are bearing too much of the burden.

  • A snippet of the theme song for the new James Bond film has been previewed on the BBC. It sounds good! I'm getting excited for the November release -- Daniel Craig will be in his swim trunks again, won't he?

No comments: