Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daily Hot Flash


  • No, You're pretty! I just can't believe that the President of the United States might soon be a woman who used to hang out in the Beehive Beauty Parlor getting a hair-do that didn't make her 'too sexy.'
  • I watched a two minute promo video for this new reality show on Bravo and it was too much. I'm happy to have been validated by the New York Times television critic.
  • From the Just-Making-Sure Department: there's been a recall of pet food recently that hasn't been very well publicized. I only know about it because I work at a News radio station. If you are currently owned by a dog or cat, check here, to make sure your favorite brand isn't on the list.

  • When I was little, I wanted to grow up and be Agatha Christie. I used to fantasize that I was one of the characters in her books when I spent the weekends at my Grandma's house. Agatha's books always started with a group of people heading off for a weekend in a rambling old country manor...and then someone would be brutally but creatively murdered. My family's gatherings rarely resulted in death, I'm happy to report.

No comments: