Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Daily Hot Flash

  • From the department of tell-me-a-little-something-that-isn't-playing-nightly-in-the-privacy-of-my-own-home: we're all losing sleep over the current state of the economy. I vote we all designate one person's house (Does anyone know anyone in Kansas?) as the meeting place. Middle America just seems cozy and most convenient. We can gather there in our jammies for some cocoa and late night chit-chat. If you don't think that'll work, there's always yoga, pilates, a spicy cabernet or, if you can get 'em...prescription drugs.


  • I just love it when real life turns into the plot of a Disney movie. If only for a few minutes, an entire major metropolitan airport is foiled by the hijinks of a poodle.

  • One of my favorite children's books ever -- Walter the Farting Dog -- is coming to the big screen.

  • I was watching the other day when MSNBC commentator Chuck Todd made a reference to Shakespeare in his election coverage. And I'm still watching...

  • Meet Amy Adams. I believe she's a force to be reckoned with in Hollywood.

No comments: