Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daily Hot Flash



  • Fashion has gotten all political. I've become fascinated with the retro-classic style of Michelle Obama. She reminds me of Jacqueline Kennedy and the women who rock the world of Mad Men. This new blog follows the fashions of Mrs. O.

  • Obviously whatever the boys in the band were smoking in the 70s is still effecting their ability to tell the difference between reality and La-La Land. Zeppelin without Robert Plant is just another dinosaur long-haired hippie band from Britain. Don't believe me? Listen to "Kashmir" again...that's what I'm talking about.


  • Are you still trying to decide what to be this Halloween? Saucy pirate or buxom milkmaid? The Los Angeles Times has come up with a top ten list of Halloween costume ideas.

  • Everything old is new again...Counting calories is back in style again. When I was little my mom had a couple of rules about counting calories that I still maintain to this day. First, half cookies do not have any calories. Second, any bites of food stolen off of someone else's plate (my dad was her favorite target) also contain zero calories. I guarantee these two rules will help make your dieting easier, if not a little slower.

  • Cloris Leachman may have gotten the boot on Dancing With The Stars, but Frau Blucher could be going to Broadway.

No comments: