Friday, January 30, 2009

And they call it puppy love....

It's Superbowl Weekend! Yay! You know what that means...yes. It's Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl. Watch the football game for the commercials and then the Puppy Bowl for the fun. I could watch those puppies play for hours. Check out the starting line-up here.

It's tradition during the Superbowl to eat food that's not very good for you. Meet a heart attack on a plate.

Everything old is new again...

What am I doing this weekend?

I'm going to the Smuckers' Stars On Ice. Woo hoo! Along with all the 'stars on ice,' my favorite skater, Yuka Sato, is going to be there. I've never seen her skate in person.I love Yuka Sato. I can watch her performances over and over again. Her skating style is something I've always aspired to -- and missed by a mile -- she's gentle, effortless, flowing, with artistic grace and athleticism in one perfect package. Ok, I'll stop gushing. Just watch.


No comments: