Friday, August 15, 2008

Morning Hot Flash August 15, 2008


  • Breaking News: Cinderella, Snow White and Tinkerbell have been arrested. Peter Pan and the dwarfs are attempting to raise bail money selling apples. Prince Charming, as expected, has been completely useless.

  • When I was in junior high school, Demi Moore was eighteen and a cast member on "General Hospital." Currently, Demi and I are the same age and she's married to Ashton Kutcher. I'm all about 'you're just as young as you feel'...but shaving 14 years off your chronological age takes the cake.

  • I didn't know it but I've been involved in a scientific experiment for years. Haven't we all?

  • Are you still watching the Olympics? I'd like to speak to the head of programming at NBC, or whoever made the decision to put the marquee event of the games on AFTER 11:00 p.m. On a school night. I have a 4:30 a.m. wake-up call and even though I tried to stay awake -- I was unconscious by 10:30 p.m. Everyone I know is bleary-eyed from staying up late watching the Olympics. Michael Phelps won another gold medal. Yawn! He wasn't in a starring role last night. He was just a supporting player. The real stars were two chicks from the U.S. I've seen the highlights from Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson's performances last night. They make tough look easy. And they do it all with their toes pointed. Way to rock it, ladies!

  • It's almost the weekend, and so as a little treat, I give you one of my favorite things...a peek at stars without make-up...it doesn't get any better!

No comments: