Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daily Hot Flash


  • So maybe being 'the library donkey' doesn't have the same kind of romance about it that being 'the library cat' does. But all these years when I've dreamed of visiting the National Bibliotheque in Paris...I could've gone to Columbia and waited for the 'Biblioburro' to visit me.

  • Today my MPBF (most precious best friend) and I are going to the Women's Conference. We're hoping to be empowered. We'll probably knock over a shoe store on the way home just to prove it.

  • We're chicks over 40 and we're online! We don't have to wait for the kids to make something a trend -- we can go right out and get in the front of the line. Here are 18 things that you can add to your computer to make it work harder for you.


  • On the other hand, Cloris Leachman has become my new hero. She's a one-woman lesson about aging backwards..and I guess she's made a whole generation of new fans on 'Dancing With The Stars' too. Girlfriend's crazy!

No comments: