Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Daily Hot Flash


  • 'Women over the age of 45 feel unrecognized and unsupported.' I hope that doesn't come as a shock to anyone. I don't know about you, but I plan to do everything I can to fight that trend. Because I'm like a fine wine...I'm just getting better. But I don't want to be corked!
  • Sarah Palin's academic career made no lasting impression. Really? You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that she the personification of style over substance. Very expensive style so it turns out. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Someone needs to give her directions to the 'clue bus' stop. This is getting ridiculous!
  • 'Tis the most wonderful time of the year! I love Halloween. Here's some inspirational Jack o' lantern carvings to help put you in the mood.
  • Check out how Ahnuld's mother-in-law lives. Hasta la vista, baby! I'm moving to Maryland. Okay, I'm moving after I raise the scratch to buy the house. Click on the thumbnail photos to get a good glimpse of the traditional interior decor and beautiful grounds around the estate. Yummy!
  • Are you still going out to eat? Get with the program, we're all staying home for supper. I made Stovetop Stuffing the other night for the Handsomest Man Alive, and he thought he'd died and gone to Heaven. Isn't it cool when cutting corners turns out to be so much fun!

No comments: