Monday, July 21, 2008

Morning Hot Flash July 21, 2008



  • Batman makes bank. Big bank. Oh, and that Heath Ledger fellow...he totally rocks it.

  • I don't think Jessica Simpson got booed because she isn't worthy. I think it's just that we're all tired of her dad trying to repackage his sort-a kind-a talented kids, and reintroduce them to us just to make more money...I think the Simpsons need to be grateful that they already have more than their fair share of the pie. Doh!

  • This guy is the real-life Kumar. Makes me wonder if his best friend is named Harold.

  • No! I don't want to do any home repairs around my house. I just want to lay on the sofa and watch other people do home repairs around their house on the television and then criticize their style choices.

  • George Clooney wants me. Yes, I am delusional...but I can't stop watching this video.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Neat -- I read MacRumors like it's the gospel... check it more than once a day, I had no idea it was pretty much 1 guy!