Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Morning Hot Flash July 23, 2008


  • It's Wednesday...and around my house that means Tim Gunn rules! For the whole hour.


  • When my dad died, his boss came and took aways his home computer. There was never any talk about a job.

  • I love this idea, but do you know how many emails I delete every day about drugs that will make my penis larger? I'm fairly certain I could quickly learn to ignore these emails too.

  • It doesn't matter which side of the political fence that you stand on -- this website provides a daily round-up of political articles that keep you abreast of exactly who is leading the horse race that is the 2000 Presidential campaign. Bookmark it!

  • Disney picks two white dudes to replace Ebert & Roeper on At the Movies. How refreshing!

  • Godspeed, Heather Locklear! May rainy days and Dr. Christmas Jones never get you down.

No comments: