Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Morning Hot Flash August 20, 2008


  • Kansas Governor and 60 year-old hottie who rocks the silver hairs, Kathleen Sebelius, is a long shot to win the Obama Veepstakes this week. She shares Obama's political POV, but she doesn't balance the ticket with enough international experience. Insiders also say if Obama picks her it would be a slight to Hillary. I love Hill...but she's gotta get over it! Kathleen Sebelius and I share a homebase in Leland, Michigan....so I'm cheering for her all the way! You go, girl!
  • Since I moved to the suburbs I discovered Applebee's has a Weight Watcher's menu with a tasty tilapia dish. They also make a delicious Margarita. Yeah, right -- they cancel each other out, but I hope the facelift they're getting doesn't turn out like Jennifer Grey's nose...nice, but too different.
  • You know you look fabulous!!!! But just in case, here's some scientific information about wrinkle removers that will prevent you from spending $29.95 on a Guthy Renker product that you see on the television in the middle of the night while you're struggling with insomnia and you will regret when it makes you bounce your checking account. No, I have no personal experience with this at all...
  • I hope the 2014 and 2016 Olympics are in my time zone...I'll be too old by then to be as sleep deprived as I am now. You have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to make the early bird buffet by 4:30 p.m.

No comments: