Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cinderellavision

Here's the situation....I'm on the second week of a diet and all I can think about is candy corn. The country seems completely divided as we hurtle toward an election day that is less than a month away. We'll have to decide between an untested-but hard-to-ignore young challenger and someone's Pepaw. Sarah Palin's patriotic political games make me angry. We're stuck in the mire of a complete economic collapse on a global scale. And my own personal odometer is about to click over to register another 10,000 miles of road wear?

What I really need is a break. What we all really need is a little trip back in the time machine. Back to a place where things were simpler and...funnier. And we knew they were funny because Johnny Carson laughed at them. With all kudos to Flip Wilson..."What you see is what you get..."

No comments: