Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Morning Hot Shakin' Flash July 30, 2008


  • Stirred, not shaken...I'm just like James Bond and his martinis when it comes to earthquakes. I may be a west coast dweller, but I all I can do is quiver when the ground suddenly begins to move under my feet. Yesterday's earthquake sent me into a tizzie...and then I realized it was a news story that I had to cover. A good day's work here.

  • Have you already witnessed the reunion of Christian the lion with the two English gentlemen who raised him from a cub and then re-introduced him to the wild in Africa? Millions of people have already watched the reunion on YouTube. If you haven't seen it, click here. But first get some Kleenex...I can't watch it without bawling like a baby.

  • O solo mio! I'm moving to Venice and becoming a gondolier. Why? You might ask.

  • I've never been a fan of Spanx. They're uncomfortable and I have a hard time feeling sexy when my ladyflower feels like it's all sealed up in Saran Wrap.

  • The bidding war is over. The most beautiful people ever born will be posing for People magazine.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Did you know that Spanx were invented by a Tri-Delta? Not that that makes them any more comfortable.